NHIAA Football: Merrimack rallies, stuns Memorial
Memorial led 47-27 in the third quarter, but Merrimack scored the game's final four touchdowns. Merrimack didn't have the lead until Jeff Genet capped the scoring on a 24-yard run with 6:48 to play.
Deane hooked up with Deon Ball for a 74-yard touchdown pass, connected with Isaac Velez for a 75-yard TD pass, found Peter Abood for a 53-yard TD pass and tossed a 26-yard scoring pass to Harmel Nkongolo. Memorial's rushing TDs came from Mohamed Elhassan (23 yards), Peter Abood (10 yards) and Daquan Henclewood (60 yards).
Memorial, which beat Salem 20-7 last weekend, dropped to 1-1
Memorial led 7-6 after one quarter, 34-20 at halftime and 47-41 after three quarters.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Bow man sworned in as New Hampshire's Army civilian aide - 0
- Freedom Salute for NH Guard unit is Saturday in Concord - 0
- New squadron operations building at Pease ANG base opens - 0
- Military says ordnance blast killed four U.S. Marines in California - 0
- Pakistani Taliban chief killed in drone strike, possibly scuttling peace talks - 0
- USS Alexandria arrives at Portsmouth shipyard - 0
- Officials say U.S. commandos capture al Qaeda leader in Libya, also raid Somalia - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan