NHIAA Football Roundup: Vailas scores three to lead Bedford in romp over West
Bedford QB Michael Landman dives for the goal line against West in Manchester on Friday. (Thomas Roy/Union Leader)
NHIAA FOOTBALL SCOREBOARD, SCHEDULEFRIDAY NIGHT
Concord 52, Salem 13
Bishop Guertin 42, Dover 20
Merrimack 53, Memorial 47
Bedford 61, Manchester West 0
Pinkerton 37, Man. Central 20
Spaulding 27, Timberlane 14
W'cunnet 20, Nashua North 17
Nashua South 35, Alvirne 0
Kingswood 38, ConVal 6
Merrimack Val. 39, Kearsarge 0
Trinity 30, Milford 20
Portsmouth 35, Laconia 0
Hanover 25, Souhegan 21
Monadnock 20, Lebanon 7
Bow 49, Franklin 0
Pelham 56, Newport 6
Fall Mountain 28, Raymond 20
Bp Brady at Somersworth, ppd.
Campbell 21, Stevens 20
- - - - - - --
L'derry at Goffstown, 1:30 p.m.
Exeter at Keene, 7 p.m.
J. Stark at Pembroke, 1:30 p.m.
Kennett at St. Thomas,1:30 p.m.
P'mouth at Windham, 1:30 p.m.
Sanborn at H/Brookline, 7 p.m.
N'found at E/N'market, 1:30 p.m.
Winnisq'm at Gilford, 1:30 p.m.
I-Lakes/M. at M'coma, 1:30 p.m.
Aaron Palys, Michael Collins and Conor Harrison chipped in with rushing touchdowns and Nick Vailas snagged an interception. Kicker Keelan McCool connected on seven PAT kicks. West fell to 0-2.
Nashua South 35, Alvirne 0: At Nashua on Friday afternoon, the Purple Panthers finished what they started on Thursday night. Nashua led 21-0 when Thursday's game was suspended midway through the third quarter by lightning.
Spaulding 27, Timberlane 14: At Plaistow, Trey Scott and Tyler Snow led the Red Raider ground game and each scored a touchdown. Scott carried 23 times for 159 yards and Snow 17 for 102. Tyler Furey had 20 carries for 131 yards and a score for Timberlane.
Bow 49, Franklin 0: At Franklin, senior Travis Reynolds scored a pair of touchdowns and was 7-for-7 in conversion kicks to lead the Falcons. Chris Robbins also scored twice. The Falcons had seven rushing touchdowns. Franklin fell to 0-2.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Littleton boys earn victory over White Mountains - 0
- Bedford wrestlers top Goffstown - 0
- Central builds early lead, beats Pinkerton - 0
- Pinkerton, Memorial deadlock - 0
- Concord's Law is Athlete of the Month - 0
- Indoor track results - 0
- Central-Trinity: It's time - 2
- Trinity, BG skaters open with victories - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Kicking game could play crucial role for UNH - 0
- State settles $24.5M lawsuit to force help for mentally ill - 0
- Groton Wind turbines slated to start turning again shortly - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Hooksett man convicted in fatal boating accident - 0
- Man awarded $250K in sexual assault at medical center - 0
Ice storm threatens the region
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Nashua man held in home invasion
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass