Home » News » Public Safety
15-year-old struck by vehicle in Portsmouth, flown to Boston hospital
Police were called to Route 1 southbound near the Dunkin' Donuts around 9:25 p.m. for a report of a pedestrian struck by a vehicle.
The victim was identified by police only as a 15-year-old boy. He was flown to a Boston hospital with serious injuries.
New Hampshire State Police are assisting Portsmouth police in the accident investigation.
Police identified the driver as Julie Cummings, 37, of Portsmouth.
No further information was immediately available.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Father of missing Conway teen says he wants custody of his daughter - 0
- Mass. man safe after crashing plane into Lake Winnipesaukee - 0
- Lebanon police lieutenant resigns during internal probe into faking of fitness test results - 0
- Hampton man still in critical condition from Rte. 125 crash - 0
- UPDATE: Pilot OK after Lake Winnipesaukee plane crash - 0
- Hampton man in critical condition after crash on Route 125 - 0
- Concord water main break diverts traffic - 0
- Claremont convent ravaged by fire to be razed - 0
- Hampton woman pulled from truck, in hospital after I-95 crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry councilors critical of town’s economic development website - 0
- Candia teen faces more counts in connection with burglary - 0
- Suspect arrested, loot recovered 10 minutes after Derry bank robbery - 0
- Ellsbury propels Yanks over Sox - 0
- Bruins shut out Wings - 0
- Phaneuf leads Derryfield laxers past Pelham - 0
- High School Volleyball results - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Teen recruited juvenile for burglaries - 0
- Cell phones, speakers stolen in separate incidents - 0
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
Shaheen touts land conservation fund
High School Volleyball results
Bruins shut out Wings
Prepare to pay more to park in Manchester
Secret arrests? Not if we can help it
Latest Groton wind farm fight: Snow plowing