Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Seabrook mother indicted on attempted murder charges
Wright was also indicted on two counts attempted first-degree assault for feeding bleach to her 7-year-old daughter and 6-year-old son on June 18. Wright allegedly told the children they were taking medicine.
She remains at the Rockingham County jail and will be scheduled for arraignment later this month in superior court to enter a formal plea on the new charges.
“I don’t want to live. I really love my kids, but I wanted to save them from everyone else,” Wright allegedly told a police officer.
Last month, a judge altered Wright’s bail after conferring with the prosecution and the defense last month, but the results of that meeting remain unknown.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 0
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 0
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 0
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 0
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 0
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424