Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Seabrook mother indicted on attempted murder charges
Wright was also indicted on two counts attempted first-degree assault for feeding bleach to her 7-year-old daughter and 6-year-old son on June 18. Wright allegedly told the children they were taking medicine.
She remains at the Rockingham County jail and will be scheduled for arraignment later this month in superior court to enter a formal plea on the new charges.
“I don’t want to live. I really love my kids, but I wanted to save them from everyone else,” Wright allegedly told a police officer.
Last month, a judge altered Wright’s bail after conferring with the prosecution and the defense last month, but the results of that meeting remain unknown.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 7
- Derry woman accused of burglaries - 0
- Scam artists calling PSNH customers, demand money - 0
- Manchester police investigate home invasion on Merrimack Street - 0
- Nashua man arrested on domestic violence charges - 0
- Rochester man arrested following crash in Somersworth Monday night - 0
- A Derry man pleads innocent to falsely claiming a master electrician license - 0
- Londonderry man accused of threatening, sexually assaulting two girls - 1
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Anonymous email was 'malicious,' says Auburn police commissioner - 0
- Senate votes to ban hand-held cellphone use in cars; bill heads back to House - 10
- Auburn town administrator under fire - 0
- Belmont High likely will keep Red Raider mascot - 3
- Ice-out on WInnipesaukee expected by late next week - 0
- Joe McQuaid - Publisher's Notebook: Veteran newsman Toole returning to fold - 0
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Derry woman accused of burglaries
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917