Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Seabrook mother indicted on attempted murder charges
Wright was also indicted on two counts attempted first-degree assault for feeding bleach to her 7-year-old daughter and 6-year-old son on June 18. Wright allegedly told the children they were taking medicine.
She remains at the Rockingham County jail and will be scheduled for arraignment later this month in superior court to enter a formal plea on the new charges.
“I don’t want to live. I really love my kids, but I wanted to save them from everyone else,” Wright allegedly told a police officer.
Last month, a judge altered Wright’s bail after conferring with the prosecution and the defense last month, but the results of that meeting remain unknown.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 6
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424