Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Seabrook mother indicted on attempted murder charges
Wright was also indicted on two counts attempted first-degree assault for feeding bleach to her 7-year-old daughter and 6-year-old son on June 18. Wright allegedly told the children they were taking medicine.
She remains at the Rockingham County jail and will be scheduled for arraignment later this month in superior court to enter a formal plea on the new charges.
“I don’t want to live. I really love my kids, but I wanted to save them from everyone else,” Wright allegedly told a police officer.
Last month, a judge altered Wright’s bail after conferring with the prosecution and the defense last month, but the results of that meeting remain unknown.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge increases bail to $100,000 cash for Dover teen accused of starting fire Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester man accused of robbery at knifepoint - 0
- Sunapee man apologizes for deaths of Vermont couple - 0
- Hudson woman arrested in meth lab case - 0
- Candia police investigating possible pitbull fighting - 0
- Man shot by Nashua police says he was acting in self defense - 1
- Diocese issues narrative regarding investigation of monsignor - 0
- Bishops' statements on sentencing of Rev. Msgr. Arsenault - 0
- Man arrested after two men robbed on Canal Street - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH library halts book disposal after complaints - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Valenti Modified race was top shelf - 0
- Manchester school official points to 7 weapons cases not brought to conduct committee - 0
- Edie Loeb Tomasko dies, leaves UpReach Therapeutic Riding Center legacy - 0
- Witt named UNH women’s hockey coach - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Lacrosse: Bedford boys remains focused on third title - 0
- Fisher Cats steal home, beat New Britain - 0
- Executive Council vote: Centralized immunization registry becoming a reality - 0
- Littleton music store still playing the right notes - 0
New Hampshire Club Notes
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917