Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Windham woman accused of bilking employer
Virginia Manro, 50, of 2 Bradford St., has been charged with a felony count of theft by unauthorized taking or transfer in connection with a series of thefts from Certified Automotive Solutions on 240 Main St.
“She was basically in charge of the business payroll,” said Lt. Frank Sullivan of the Nashua Police Department.
The offenses occurred throughout a four-year period from 2009 to earlier this year, said Sullivan. The business owner contacted authorities in February after noticing some discrepancies in the company’s accounts, said police.
Manro was arrested on Tuesday by the department’s Criminal Investigation Division and was released on $30,000 personal recognizance bail. She is scheduled to be arraigned Wednesday at the 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
If convicted of the newest charges, Manro could face up to 15 years in prison, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 31
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424