Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Windham woman accused of bilking employer
Virginia Manro, 50, of 2 Bradford St., has been charged with a felony count of theft by unauthorized taking or transfer in connection with a series of thefts from Certified Automotive Solutions on 240 Main St.
“She was basically in charge of the business payroll,” said Lt. Frank Sullivan of the Nashua Police Department.
The offenses occurred throughout a four-year period from 2009 to earlier this year, said Sullivan. The business owner contacted authorities in February after noticing some discrepancies in the company’s accounts, said police.
Manro was arrested on Tuesday by the department’s Criminal Investigation Division and was released on $30,000 personal recognizance bail. She is scheduled to be arraigned Wednesday at the 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
If convicted of the newest charges, Manro could face up to 15 years in prison, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Murder suspect fit for trial? - 2
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483