Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Windham woman accused of bilking employer
Virginia Manro, 50, of 2 Bradford St., has been charged with a felony count of theft by unauthorized taking or transfer in connection with a series of thefts from Certified Automotive Solutions on 240 Main St.
“She was basically in charge of the business payroll,” said Lt. Frank Sullivan of the Nashua Police Department.
The offenses occurred throughout a four-year period from 2009 to earlier this year, said Sullivan. The business owner contacted authorities in February after noticing some discrepancies in the company’s accounts, said police.
Manro was arrested on Tuesday by the department’s Criminal Investigation Division and was released on $30,000 personal recognizance bail. She is scheduled to be arraigned Wednesday at the 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
If convicted of the newest charges, Manro could face up to 15 years in prison, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Another View -- Cass R. Sunstein: The hidden tax you pay when you wait - 0
- John Stossel: Incumbents almost always win - 0
- New parking system troubles businesses in downtown Bristol - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Campbell boys pull upset - 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
- Where you go to college could be an issue at the polls - 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483