Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Windham woman accused of bilking employer
Virginia Manro, 50, of 2 Bradford St., has been charged with a felony count of theft by unauthorized taking or transfer in connection with a series of thefts from Certified Automotive Solutions on 240 Main St.
“She was basically in charge of the business payroll,” said Lt. Frank Sullivan of the Nashua Police Department.
The offenses occurred throughout a four-year period from 2009 to earlier this year, said Sullivan. The business owner contacted authorities in February after noticing some discrepancies in the company’s accounts, said police.
Manro was arrested on Tuesday by the department’s Criminal Investigation Division and was released on $30,000 personal recognizance bail. She is scheduled to be arraigned Wednesday at the 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
If convicted of the newest charges, Manro could face up to 15 years in prison, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Police seeking help to identify alleged credit card thieves - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of new crimes while out on bail faces hearing - 0
- Gorham man arraigned for kidnapping Abigail Hernandez, but details remain scarce - 0
- Ex-Manchester police officer pleads guilty to felonies related to helping drug dealer - 2
- Lancaster man indicted for possessing child sex abuse images - 0
- Former Nashua court officer waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- MBTA police officer arrested two more times following house party arrest in Salem - 0
- Mass. man charged in car registration tax dodge - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 0
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 0
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 0
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
- Jays' Stroman stymies Red Sox - 0
- NH medical board suspends Manchester doctor's license - 0
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
When company comes, opt for variety
Voting in NH: Not just for NH residents
Gorham man arrested for kidnapping Abigail
Market Basket community waits and watches
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917