Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Exeter fire lieutenant placed on paid leave following DWI arrest
Norman “Ward” Byrne, 45, of Brentwood, is charged with driving while intoxicated and will likely face an additional charge of conduct after an accident, according to police Capt. William Shupe.
While responding to the call, police received a second call reporting that a parked vehicle was struck on Water Street near Stillwell’s Riverwalk Ice Cream in downtown Exeter.
Shupe said police found the vehicle at an Exeter residence.
The vehicle that was hit downtown sustained minimal damage, Shupe said.
Byrne was released on $1,000 personal recognizance bail and will be arraigned Monday in the 10th Circuit Court in Brentwood.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 36
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424