Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: City man charged with stealing UPS driver's cell phone
Owen Plausky, 18, of 394 Second St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to misdemeanors of criminal mischief and resisting arrest and a violation of unlawful possession of alcohol.
The driver told police she was on Second Street, behind a car that had splashed three young men on the sidewalk. She said the trio approached her car, one of them hitting her windows with what she thought was a bat and another holding his hand behind his back, saying he had a gun.
Plausky, who police said appeared to have been drinking, matched the description of the window smasher and he had an expandable baton in his possession.
A Massachusetts man was arraigned Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a misdemeanor prostitution charge that alleges he offered to perform a sex act on an officer for $150.
Police said their investigation into the activities of Patrick Benson, 23, of Mattapan, led to the arrest.
Returned after release
A bail revocation hearing is scheduled Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Jeffrey Gagnon, 47, of 55 Cedar Hill Drive, who is accused of returning to the Cedar Hill address in violation of bail conditions.
After he was released on bail on the simple assault charge, police said he returned to the Cedar Hill address, despite bail conditions barring him from doing so, and entered the residence.
Bail conditions bar alcohol use
Eugene Gabriel, 54, of 253 Lake Ave., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a charge of violation of a domestic violence protective order and trial was set for Oct. 17.
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier requested $1,000 cash/surety bail for Gabriel, who was convicted of breach of bail Aug. 30.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'