Home » News » Public Safety
Keene man suffers serious injuries in two-car crash
Police responded to Route 9 at Atherton Hill Road at about 4:15 p.m. for the two-car crash.
Upon impact, the Subaru spun 90 degrees and the Chrysler spun 180 degrees, landing in a ditch on the south side of the road approximately 100 feet away.
Chesterfield police were assisted at the scene by state police, Spofford Rescue, Chesterfield Rescue and Keene Rescue.
The collision is still under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of 'wings on pigs' threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - 0
- Brentwood police look to increase coverage after officer's death in May - 0
- Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm - 8
- Police investigate report of shots fired - 0
- Manchester blaze that left dozens homeless was accidental - 0
- Milford woman injured in Bedford crash - 0
- Park on any side of the street in Manchester during Christmas week - 0
- NYC mayor wants protests on hold after police deaths - 0
- Mother of two says she's lucky, even though condo destroyed in blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 0
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Palker hat trick paces Bedford triumph - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Furious Celtics' rally falls short - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Slandering police: Racism in reverse
Police look for Laconia sub shop robber