Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Nashua, Manchester motels targeted by robbers
This surveillance photo released by Nashua police shows a masked man attempting to rob the Motel 6 in Nashua Thursday morning.
The 35-year-old clerk handed over the money and the robber fled the motel with it.
Lt. Maureen Tessier said the robber did not mention he had a weapon or a gun and none was shown.
A silver hatchback/SUV, possibly a KIA, was seen in the area at the time of the robbery, but Tessier said investigators do not know if it is related to the robbery.
The robber is described as a blue-eyed, white man in his late 20s with a skinny to medium build. He wore a gray or black bandanna over his face, a black sweatshirt and gloves, the color of which is unknown.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dover police say cyberstalking victim who committed suicide faced other 'stressors' - 0
- Berlin doctor enters settlement agreement for improperly prescribing drugs - 0
- Londonderry police chief probing online 'CopBlock' allegations - 1
- Exeter man charged in two 2013 burglaries - 0
- Documents say former UNH hockey coach allegedly grabbed player's jersey, helmet, and shouted in her face - 0
- Investigators ask public for help with Hernandez case - 3
- Merrimack man arrested in sexual assaults of juvenile - 0
- Police say boy, 6, found in getaway car - 1
- Keene man charged with June Central Square 'chalking' assault - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's counterweight to a strong central government - 0
- Tom Woodlock All-Stars primed for success in Babe Ruth tournament - 0
- Manchester waives right to buy Millyard building - 0
- Police search for missing Stratford woman - 0
- Blue Jays cool off Red Sox - 0
- Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover - 0
- Manchester panel OKs new academic standards, despite Common Core criticism - 0
Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law
- Total Votes: 917