Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Nashua, Manchester motels targeted by robbers
The 35-year-old clerk handed over the money and the robber fled the motel with it.
Lt. Maureen Tessier said the robber did not mention he had a weapon or a gun and none was shown.
A silver hatchback/SUV, possibly a KIA, was seen in the area at the time of the robbery, but Tessier said investigators do not know if it is related to the robbery.
The robber is described as a blue-eyed, white man in his late 20s with a skinny to medium build. He wore a gray or black bandanna over his face, a black sweatshirt and gloves, the color of which is unknown.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting - 0
- Litchfield man found stabbed - 0
- Driver charged with biting state trooper on I-93 - 5
- Autopsy shows Rochester man shot by officers 3 times - 2
- Nashua man sentenced for robbing bank - 0
- 14 people arrested in Nashua drug sweep - 1
- Nashua mother pleads guilty to manslaughter death of son - 3
- Childcare employee has license revoked after arriving to work intoxicated - 0
- NH Supreme Court: Protecting police from liability more important than rights of man wrongly accused of rape - 21
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
- Gilford High junior surprised by Francis Wayland Parker honor - 0
- Police bill disputed by Stewartstown and Colebrook ends up in court - 0
- New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay - 0
- ‘Coffee with a Cop’ promotes police, community relations - 0
- Arts-based charter high school in Derry begins accepting applications - 0
- Troy voters accept community center donation - 0
- Voters support Bow School District articles - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting
License revocations for DWI announced
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Litchfield man found stabbed
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917