Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Litchfield man wanted for rape in Mass. arrested in Salem
SALEM — A Litchfield man wanted in Massachusetts for the rape of a child was arrested Wednesday night in Salem.
Domingo Palma, 60, was arrested after members of the U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force from the Boston Police Department contacted deputy U.S. Marshals in New Hampshire requesting assistance in locating and arresting Palma.
Boston police had an arrest warrant for Palma on an offense of rape of a child by force.
Task force members conducted surveillance at multiple locations and developed information on Palma’s whereabouts.
Palma was located at a business in the 400 block of South Broadway in Salem, where he was arrested without incident by Salem police and task force members.
He was taken to the police station where he was booked and charged with being a fugitive from justice on the outstanding Massachusetts warrant.
He is being held at the Rockingham County jail in Brentwood pending his initial court appearance in New Hampshire and eventual return to Massachusetts.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483