Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Litchfield man wanted for rape in Mass. arrested in Salem
SALEM — A Litchfield man wanted in Massachusetts for the rape of a child was arrested Wednesday night in Salem.
Domingo Palma, 60, was arrested after members of the U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force from the Boston Police Department contacted deputy U.S. Marshals in New Hampshire requesting assistance in locating and arresting Palma.
Boston police had an arrest warrant for Palma on an offense of rape of a child by force.
Task force members conducted surveillance at multiple locations and developed information on Palma’s whereabouts.
Palma was located at a business in the 400 block of South Broadway in Salem, where he was arrested without incident by Salem police and task force members.
He was taken to the police station where he was booked and charged with being a fugitive from justice on the outstanding Massachusetts warrant.
He is being held at the Rockingham County jail in Brentwood pending his initial court appearance in New Hampshire and eventual return to Massachusetts.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 16
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
- Rocket blast damps Orbital as commercial space rush lures rivals - 0
- Business Newsreel: Kimberly-Clark faces lawsuit over Ebola protection gear - 0
- GT Advanced, Apple try to keep lid on COO's comments - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483