Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Litchfield man wanted for rape in Mass. arrested in Salem
SALEM — A Litchfield man wanted in Massachusetts for the rape of a child was arrested Wednesday night in Salem.
Domingo Palma, 60, was arrested after members of the U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force from the Boston Police Department contacted deputy U.S. Marshals in New Hampshire requesting assistance in locating and arresting Palma.
Boston police had an arrest warrant for Palma on an offense of rape of a child by force.
Task force members conducted surveillance at multiple locations and developed information on Palma’s whereabouts.
Palma was located at a business in the 400 block of South Broadway in Salem, where he was arrested without incident by Salem police and task force members.
He was taken to the police station where he was booked and charged with being a fugitive from justice on the outstanding Massachusetts warrant.
He is being held at the Rockingham County jail in Brentwood pending his initial court appearance in New Hampshire and eventual return to Massachusetts.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483