Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Litchfield man wanted for rape in Mass. arrested in Salem
SALEM — A Litchfield man wanted in Massachusetts for the rape of a child was arrested Wednesday night in Salem.
Domingo Palma, 60, was arrested after members of the U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force from the Boston Police Department contacted deputy U.S. Marshals in New Hampshire requesting assistance in locating and arresting Palma.
Boston police had an arrest warrant for Palma on an offense of rape of a child by force.
Task force members conducted surveillance at multiple locations and developed information on Palma’s whereabouts.
Palma was located at a business in the 400 block of South Broadway in Salem, where he was arrested without incident by Salem police and task force members.
He was taken to the police station where he was booked and charged with being a fugitive from justice on the outstanding Massachusetts warrant.
He is being held at the Rockingham County jail in Brentwood pending his initial court appearance in New Hampshire and eventual return to Massachusetts.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 8
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Franklin Pierce's Kirsh to retire as AD - 0
- UNH Wildcat gridders can't stop Toledo, 54-20 - 0
- UNH Wildcats volleyball looking forward to good season - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats' cuts hold few surprises - 0
- New-look Boston Red Sox taking test run - 0
- NH Fisher Cats bats silenced in Conn., in 3-1 loss - 0
- Boston Red Sox limited to one hit in loss to Tampa Bay, 7-0 - 0
- Donald Trump to headline 1st Amendment event in NH - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: Drivers education to science, meeting all about the kids - 0
Mount Washington Auto Road to host largest gathering of alternative-energy based vehicles in North America
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917