Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Litchfield man wanted for rape in Mass. arrested in Salem
SALEM — A Litchfield man wanted in Massachusetts for the rape of a child was arrested Wednesday night in Salem.
Domingo Palma, 60, was arrested after members of the U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force from the Boston Police Department contacted deputy U.S. Marshals in New Hampshire requesting assistance in locating and arresting Palma.
Boston police had an arrest warrant for Palma on an offense of rape of a child by force.
Task force members conducted surveillance at multiple locations and developed information on Palma’s whereabouts.
Palma was located at a business in the 400 block of South Broadway in Salem, where he was arrested without incident by Salem police and task force members.
He was taken to the police station where he was booked and charged with being a fugitive from justice on the outstanding Massachusetts warrant.
He is being held at the Rockingham County jail in Brentwood pending his initial court appearance in New Hampshire and eventual return to Massachusetts.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 32
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
- Grantham man makes plea deal in wife's killing - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424