Home » News » Public Safety
Officials: Toddlers got under fence, near Route 202, at Peterborough child care center
The year-round child care center for children eight months to second grade is on Community Lane at Route 202.
"There was some question whether these kids were in the road or not, but I don't have that information," Belletete said.
"The boy's aren't going to be able to tell us a whole heck of a lot," Belletete said, "For whatever reason, they were able to pull that fence up and crawl underneath it."
He said there is no criminal investigation into the matter.
Kris Neilsen, communications director for the Child Care Licensing Unit, said Tuesday an investigation is ongoing, with many interviews still to be conducted.
According to the center's website, it was founded in 1970 and serves children from 26 towns.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Brentwood police look to increase coverage after officer's death in May - 0
- Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm - 8
- Police investigate report of shots fired - 0
- Manchester blaze that left dozens homeless was accidental - 0
- Milford woman injured in Bedford crash - 0
- Park on any side of the street in Manchester during Christmas week - 0
- NYC mayor wants protests on hold after police deaths - 0
- Mother of two says she's lucky, even though condo destroyed in blaze - 0
- Berlin looking to acquire BearCat armored vehicle - 16
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 0
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Palker hat trick paces Bedford triumph - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Furious Celtics' rally falls short - 0
- Bruins stop Predators, 5-3 - 0
- Former President Bush, 90, hospitalized in Texas - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Slandering police: Racism in reverse
Police look for Laconia sub shop robber
Win tickets to see Linkin Park