Home » News » Public Safety
Officials: Toddlers got under fence, near Route 202, at Peterborough child care center
The year-round child care center for children eight months to second grade is on Community Lane at Route 202.
"There was some question whether these kids were in the road or not, but I don't have that information," Belletete said.
"The boy's aren't going to be able to tell us a whole heck of a lot," Belletete said, "For whatever reason, they were able to pull that fence up and crawl underneath it."
He said there is no criminal investigation into the matter.
Kris Neilsen, communications director for the Child Care Licensing Unit, said Tuesday an investigation is ongoing, with many interviews still to be conducted.
According to the center's website, it was founded in 1970 and serves children from 26 towns.
READER COMMENTS: 25
- Extreme skier's handgun found, returned to him - 8
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
- Barrington home destroyed in two-alarm blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
NH Easter Egg Hunts 2014