NH colleges ranked among nation’s best in US News report
The highest-ranked school in New Hampshire is Dartmouth College, which competes annually with its fellow Ivy League institutions to hold onto a spot among the top 10 national universities. This year, Dartmouth placed 10th overall, keeping up with institutions like Princeton, ranked No. 1, Yale, and Harvard.
“You can’t get hung up on rankings,” he said.
Other New Hampshire schools joined Keene State in the top tier of regional universities in the north, including Plymouth State University at No. 111, and Franklin Pierce University at No. 126.
New Hampshire colleges and universities that scored below the cut-off point for the best colleges were not included in the rankings, however information about all of the schools is included on the U.S. News & World Report website. For more information visit www.colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Student artwork on display in Derry for PTA's Reflections - 0
- $1 million cut from Nashua school budget - 0
- Video on molestation, shown to Manchester 3rd graders, upsets parents - 19
- Claremont high school’s renovation causes upset, sparks inspection - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Loeb School spring classes offer career-change chance - 0
- 'Mathletes' chosen to represent NH in national competition - 1
- Pembroke Academy wants to help at-risk students - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College Hockey: Northeastern wins in OT, forces Game 3 with UNH - 0
- NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll - 0
- Pembroke voters OK clock tower face-lift - 0
- Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer - 0
- Groveton backs 'Plan B' for town office project - 0
- Dartmouth under fire for response to incidents of rape on campus - 0
- NH hospital personnel to train for disasters - 0
- Obama's national security aides meet to discuss Ukraine - 0
- Radio host wants official's lawsuit dismissed - 0
Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Online license purchases prove user unfriendly for some hunters and anglers
Auburn native believes in faith and fashion
Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season
NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll
Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer
Charles Krauthammer: How to handle Putin
GOP panel stresses teamwork, sincerity