NH colleges ranked among nation’s best in US News report
The highest-ranked school in New Hampshire is Dartmouth College, which competes annually with its fellow Ivy League institutions to hold onto a spot among the top 10 national universities. This year, Dartmouth placed 10th overall, keeping up with institutions like Princeton, ranked No. 1, Yale, and Harvard.
“You can’t get hung up on rankings,” he said.
Other New Hampshire schools joined Keene State in the top tier of regional universities in the north, including Plymouth State University at No. 111, and Franklin Pierce University at No. 126.
New Hampshire colleges and universities that scored below the cut-off point for the best colleges were not included in the rankings, however information about all of the schools is included on the U.S. News & World Report website. For more information visit www.colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Poll shows Groton voters oppose new wind plants - 2
- Opposition lines up against new Alexandria wind plant proposal - 1
- PSNH's rate request puts it lower than competitors, a reversal from last year - 6
- Pipeline meeting in Mason draws big crowd - 0
- Kinder Morgan reveals route for pipeline at Milford meeting - 1
- Nature vs. man: Keeping the lights on - 1
- Pipeline pushback seen in NH - 7
- Meeting will inform Mason residents about proposed pipeline - 0
- Commission's decision clears way for pipeline, possible cheaper natural gas - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU women win - 0
- Merrimack's Schaller scores first NHL goal, but B's get win - 0
- For Rex Ryan, another close loss to Pats - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings