NH colleges ranked among nation’s best in US News report
The highest-ranked school in New Hampshire is Dartmouth College, which competes annually with its fellow Ivy League institutions to hold onto a spot among the top 10 national universities. This year, Dartmouth placed 10th overall, keeping up with institutions like Princeton, ranked No. 1, Yale, and Harvard.
“You can’t get hung up on rankings,” he said.
Other New Hampshire schools joined Keene State in the top tier of regional universities in the north, including Plymouth State University at No. 111, and Franklin Pierce University at No. 126.
New Hampshire colleges and universities that scored below the cut-off point for the best colleges were not included in the rankings, however information about all of the schools is included on the U.S. News & World Report website. For more information visit www.colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Drew Cline: Rand Paul's coalition vs. Ted Cruz's army - 4
- Another View -- Jeff Goley and Will Infantine: Time for an increase in weekly benefits for NH unemployed - 4
- George Will: Understanding our divisions - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: Attorney General Eric Holder's race card - 0
- Another View -- Bobby Jindal: NH should trust parents to choose schools - 14
- Charles Arlinghaus: A $400 million hole was just blown in the state budget - 5
- Thomas Sowell: Fraudulent stats behind 'equal pay' claims - 1
- Jonah Goldberg: The left's arrogant groupthink - 0
- Rep. Adam Schroadter: Penalties for marijuana use in NH should fit the crime - 10
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sen. Odell won't seek re-election - 0
- Another View -- Marilinda Garcia: Ann Kuster loves Obamacare but won't pay for it - 11
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 22
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Central the early surprise in baseball ranks - 0
- Death & justice: Officer Briggs is not forgotten - 3
- Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start - 7
- P-Bruins in fight to finish - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Dubois' homer lifts BG girls over Exeter - 0
- Sox rally in ninth to win - 0
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition
Sen. Odell won't seek re-election