Words of wisdom
Young Mass. songwriter offers words of wisdom to Amherst Middle School students
Hayley Reardon, who recently released her debut album "Where the Artists Go," took the stage at Amherst Middle School to perform some of her original folk songs while also offering some words of wisdom to the young teens.
"This issue is ours, and we can own it if we want to," she told a group of fifth and sixth-graders.
She also performed her song, "A Little Bit of Light," which emphasizes the need to make a difference in just one person's life rather than changing the whole world. By making one student feel a little less alone, Reardon says she is making a positive impact, encouraging others to do the same.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Indoor track results - 0
- Central-Trinity: It's time - 2
- Trinity, BG skaters open with victories - 0
- Central vs. Trinity: 'competition, not warfare' - 5
- NHIAA preview: Boys' ice hockey races appear to be wide open - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Windham boys prevail in hoop opener - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball Preview: Top dogs still have lots of bite - 1
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
- Rich won’t return to coach Londonderry football - 1
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Do you like the new University of New Hampshire logo?
- Total Votes: 383