Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Manchester man claims text that violated protective order was sent by mistake
“I meant to send it to my cousin,” John Bolduc told Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge William Lyons.
A police prosecutor sought $1,000 cash/surety bail for Bolduc, saying he was given a 12-month suspended sentence in 2010 on a conviction for violation of a protective order. Bolduc said that was a protective order taken out by his grandmother, who later dropped it.
Not a happy birthday
The narcotic possession charge alleges he had heroin in his possession when he was undergoing processing after his arrest.
Accused of pushing girlfriend
A Weare man pleaded innocent to a simple assault charge Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division and trial was set for Oct. 15.
Dearborn asked if the $1,000 cash/surety bail requested by the police prosecutor could be reduced, but Judge William Lyons refused, saying the last time Dearborn was in court was for violation of bail conditions.
Argument: two charges
Thomas Wilson, 56, of 305 Amherst St., pleaded innocent Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to misdemeanor charges of criminal mischief and obstructing the report of a crime.
Conditions of his $1,000 personal recognizance bail bar contact with the woman and bar him from a Sagamore Street address. Trial was set for Oct. 29.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
- Dover man questioned regarding Maine double murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 0
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Anthony M. Kay
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release
- Total Votes: 917