Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester man claims text that violated protective order was sent by mistake
“I meant to send it to my cousin,” John Bolduc told Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge William Lyons.
A police prosecutor sought $1,000 cash/surety bail for Bolduc, saying he was given a 12-month suspended sentence in 2010 on a conviction for violation of a protective order. Bolduc said that was a protective order taken out by his grandmother, who later dropped it.
Not a happy birthday
The narcotic possession charge alleges he had heroin in his possession when he was undergoing processing after his arrest.
Accused of pushing girlfriend
A Weare man pleaded innocent to a simple assault charge Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division and trial was set for Oct. 15.
Dearborn asked if the $1,000 cash/surety bail requested by the police prosecutor could be reduced, but Judge William Lyons refused, saying the last time Dearborn was in court was for violation of bail conditions.
Argument: two charges
Thomas Wilson, 56, of 305 Amherst St., pleaded innocent Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to misdemeanor charges of criminal mischief and obstructing the report of a crime.
Conditions of his $1,000 personal recognizance bail bar contact with the woman and bar him from a Sagamore Street address. Trial was set for Oct. 29.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Win tickets to see Disney on Ice!
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424