Hungry for local treats? Foodie Weekend planned in Windham
From Sept. 27 to 29, area eateries will be offering special sales, promotions and samples. On Saturday, Sept. 28, from noon to 4 p.m., the Foodie Expo and Farmers Market will be held at Searles School and Chapel, where 20 area businesses will share free samples and sell a variety of specialized food items.
Scott visits several of the town’s businesses each month to discuss current trends and challenges in the local business climate.That’s when Mark Smith, owner of the Lobster Tail, made a suggestion.
With Smith agreeing to help organize the event, Scott contacted area restaurants and specialty food shops, giving business owners the option of participating in the weekend and/or Foodie Expo.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.