NHIAA Roundup: Exeter field hockey team edges Londonderry
Lauren Mac turned back seven shots.
Bedford fell to 2-1.
Sunapee 5, Moultonborough 2: Taylor O’Mara, Rose Webb, Taylor Usko staked Sunapee (3-0) to an early 3-0 lead. Moultonborough (2-1) made it a game with two goals in the second half, but Usko and Meg Clarenbach scored late for Sunapee to put it away.
Lebanon 3, John Stark 0: Martin Gradijan, Will Merchant and Tate Singleton tallied goals for Lebanon (2-0). Jeff Purdy added two assists. Stark fell to 1-3.
Inter-Lakes 3, John Stark 0: In Meredith, senior middle hitter Jordan Donahue led the way with her 500th career kill. She is the first player in program history to achieve the milestone.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Bow man sworned in as New Hampshire's Army civilian aide - 0
- Freedom Salute for NH Guard unit is Saturday in Concord - 0
- New squadron operations building at Pease ANG base opens - 0
- Military says ordnance blast killed four U.S. Marines in California - 0
- Pakistani Taliban chief killed in drone strike, possibly scuttling peace talks - 0
- USS Alexandria arrives at Portsmouth shipyard - 0
- Officials say U.S. commandos capture al Qaeda leader in Libya, also raid Somalia - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan