NHIAA Roundup: Exeter field hockey team edges Londonderry
Lauren Mac turned back seven shots.
Bedford fell to 2-1.
Sunapee 5, Moultonborough 2: Taylor O’Mara, Rose Webb, Taylor Usko staked Sunapee (3-0) to an early 3-0 lead. Moultonborough (2-1) made it a game with two goals in the second half, but Usko and Meg Clarenbach scored late for Sunapee to put it away.
Lebanon 3, John Stark 0: Martin Gradijan, Will Merchant and Tate Singleton tallied goals for Lebanon (2-0). Jeff Purdy added two assists. Stark fell to 1-3.
Inter-Lakes 3, John Stark 0: In Meredith, senior middle hitter Jordan Donahue led the way with her 500th career kill. She is the first player in program history to achieve the milestone.
READER COMMENTS: 39
- Jonah Goldberg: Triumph of the vulgarians - 1
- Maureen Mann: Labeling genetically-modified foods would help New Hampshire consumers - 16
- David Harsanyi: Ninety-six percent of Americans are wrong about Congress - 3
- Patrick J. Buchanan: Will we go to war over Japanese islands? - 0
- Sean Kenneally: A once pure NH view is no more - 13
- Jonah Goldberg: Obamacare was sold on a few core lies - 8
- Charles Krauthammer: Obama the oblivious - 6
- Roger Simon: What Nelson Mandela overcame - 1
- George Will: Raise the minimum wage? It's iffy - 10
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0