NHIAA Roundup: Exeter field hockey team edges Londonderry
Lauren Mac turned back seven shots.
Bedford fell to 2-1.
Sunapee 5, Moultonborough 2: Taylor O’Mara, Rose Webb, Taylor Usko staked Sunapee (3-0) to an early 3-0 lead. Moultonborough (2-1) made it a game with two goals in the second half, but Usko and Meg Clarenbach scored late for Sunapee to put it away.
Lebanon 3, John Stark 0: Martin Gradijan, Will Merchant and Tate Singleton tallied goals for Lebanon (2-0). Jeff Purdy added two assists. Stark fell to 1-3.
Inter-Lakes 3, John Stark 0: In Meredith, senior middle hitter Jordan Donahue led the way with her 500th career kill. She is the first player in program history to achieve the milestone.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 10
- Charitable organizations raise money, and lift spirits with Christmas tree sales - 0
- Holiday edition reminder to our readers - 1
- 600 gather for New Horizons soup kitchen, shelter fundraiser - 0
- Conn. school shooting probe ends with gunman's motives unknown - 43
- Railway company proposing Montreal to Portland service through northern NH - 19
- Exeter theater group suspends campaign to save Ioka - 0
- Stained-glass windows get new look at Tucker Free Library in Henniker - 0
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 0
- Driver killed in head-on collision in Columbia - 0
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- UNH's logo: Hip ... for now - 2
- Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp - 0
- Woman suffers hip injury while fleeing Campton blaze - 0
- Bears sink Cowboys in frigid battle - 0
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Key NH Dems attend Lantos Foundation event honoring Clinton, White House partiesREADER COMMENTS: 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
Anderson lewdness trial is delayed