Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Dover murder suspect Mazzaglia will turn over handwriting samples
A judge granted the state’s motion compelling Mazzaglia to submit his handwriting for forensic examination on Aug. 19.
In the letters Mazzaglia, among other things, sets forth a detailed false account of the events that transpired with Marriott and directs McDonough to commit it to memory, according to court records.
According to court records, Mazzaglia later said he dumped Marriott’s body off Peirce Island in Portsmouth the night of the crime. Marriott’s body has never been recovered.
Mazzaglia was arrested on Oct. 12 and charged with Marriott’s murder, three days after the University of New Hampshire sophomore was reported missing by her family. He has been held without bail in county jail since then.
In July, McDonough pleaded guilty in Rockingham County Superior Court to hindering apprehension, conspiracy to commit hindering apprehension and witness tampering.
Mazzaglia’s defense has until Oct. 2 to file any motions to suppress evidence. So far, the defense has received over 4,000 pages of discovery, according to court records.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 5
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 1
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Osgood Road closed in Milford, 33% without power - 0
- PSNH says storm ranks as 4th largest for peak outage - 0
- Henniker police shoot suspect in truck heist - 0
- More than 200,000 New Hampshire customers without power - 1
- Thanksgiving travel a nightmare as storm dumps heavy, wet snow - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats put selves in strong position - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
- Turkey Bowls: Passion always on the menu - 0
Person found dead in Manchester alley
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483