Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Dover murder suspect Mazzaglia will turn over handwriting samples
A judge granted the state’s motion compelling Mazzaglia to submit his handwriting for forensic examination on Aug. 19.
In the letters Mazzaglia, among other things, sets forth a detailed false account of the events that transpired with Marriott and directs McDonough to commit it to memory, according to court records.
According to court records, Mazzaglia later said he dumped Marriott’s body off Peirce Island in Portsmouth the night of the crime. Marriott’s body has never been recovered.
Mazzaglia was arrested on Oct. 12 and charged with Marriott’s murder, three days after the University of New Hampshire sophomore was reported missing by her family. He has been held without bail in county jail since then.
In July, McDonough pleaded guilty in Rockingham County Superior Court to hindering apprehension, conspiracy to commit hindering apprehension and witness tampering.
Mazzaglia’s defense has until Oct. 2 to file any motions to suppress evidence. So far, the defense has received over 4,000 pages of discovery, according to court records.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424