Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
May 29, 2014
Dover murder suspect Mazzaglia will turn over handwriting samples
A judge granted the state’s motion compelling Mazzaglia to submit his handwriting for forensic examination on Aug. 19.
In the letters Mazzaglia, among other things, sets forth a detailed false account of the events that transpired with Marriott and directs McDonough to commit it to memory, according to court records.
According to court records, Mazzaglia later said he dumped Marriott’s body off Peirce Island in Portsmouth the night of the crime. Marriott’s body has never been recovered.
Mazzaglia was arrested on Oct. 12 and charged with Marriott’s murder, three days after the University of New Hampshire sophomore was reported missing by her family. He has been held without bail in county jail since then.
In July, McDonough pleaded guilty in Rockingham County Superior Court to hindering apprehension, conspiracy to commit hindering apprehension and witness tampering.
Mazzaglia’s defense has until Oct. 2 to file any motions to suppress evidence. So far, the defense has received over 4,000 pages of discovery, according to court records.
- Mazzaglia to be sentenced Aug. 14 for murder of UNH student - 0
- Man arrested in two Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Manchester man arrested for attempted robbery in Laconia - 0
- Dover man among two sought in connection with Maine murder - 0
- High-speed chase starts in NH, ends in Massachusetts - 1
- Justices send drug case back to Rockingham County Superior Court - 0
- Backlash from former detective's early release increasing - 10
- East Kingston man sentenced to prison in sex assault case - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mphREADER COMMENTS: 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax - 6
- No one has a clear claim to NHMS supremacy - 0
- Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Ban fireworks? Get serious - 6
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
- Philadelphia outlasts Revolution, weather in U.S. Open Cup - 0
- Rock Cats sweep Fishers in rain-makeup doubleheader - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Praising freedom: While curtailing it
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Total Votes: 917