Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
UPDATED: Police search for robber who stole money bags in Portsmouth
The robbery inside the Martingale Wharf building at 99 Bow St. occurred around 9:30 a.m. when the man allegedly entered the offices of McNabb Properties on the fourth floor and stole the bags, police said.
According to Detective Sgt. John Peracchi, an employee ran after the man for a short distance before he got away. Initial police reports indicated that two money bags were taken, but Peracchi did not confirm the number.
Authorities issued a ''stop and hold'' for a silver 2011 Dodge Avenger possibly connected to the robbery a short time after the incident, but Peracchi would not confirm the details as the case remains under investigation.
Police said no weapon was shown during the theft and no one was injured.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483