Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
UPDATED: Police search for robber who stole money bags in Portsmouth
The robbery inside the Martingale Wharf building at 99 Bow St. occurred around 9:30 a.m. when the man allegedly entered the offices of McNabb Properties on the fourth floor and stole the bags, police said.
According to Detective Sgt. John Peracchi, an employee ran after the man for a short distance before he got away. Initial police reports indicated that two money bags were taken, but Peracchi did not confirm the number.
Authorities issued a ''stop and hold'' for a silver 2011 Dodge Avenger possibly connected to the robbery a short time after the incident, but Peracchi would not confirm the details as the case remains under investigation.
Police said no weapon was shown during the theft and no one was injured.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of menacing woman, assaulting teen - 0
- Dover man sought in Rochester shooting - 1
- Convicted sex offender faces porn charges - 0
- Lawyer takes stand in his own defense at sex assault trial - 0
- Supporters are now 'Abby Strong' - 1
- Judge orders Rolfe to spend 5 years in state hospital - 0
- Trial involving former Derry town administrator delayed - 0
- Months later, cause of Canterbury logger's death remains a mystery - 0
- Derry woman arrested after police pursuit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Patriots Notebook: Physical Browner brings it - 0
- Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse - 2
- City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us - 1
- Punch line: The NFL blows it - 1
- George Will: A conservative internationalism - 0
- Sox Beat: Red Sox haven't made a deal for Lester — yet - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: The Democrats' cynical impeachment play - 0
- Drew Cline: Home is where the really competent governing is done - 1
- Two GOP heavyweights try to get NH fired up about 2014 elections - 0
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Punch line: The NFL blows it
Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of it
George Will: A conservative internationalism
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917