Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
UPDATED: Police search for robber who stole money bags in Portsmouth
The robbery inside the Martingale Wharf building at 99 Bow St. occurred around 9:30 a.m. when the man allegedly entered the offices of McNabb Properties on the fourth floor and stole the bags, police said.
According to Detective Sgt. John Peracchi, an employee ran after the man for a short distance before he got away. Initial police reports indicated that two money bags were taken, but Peracchi did not confirm the number.
Authorities issued a ''stop and hold'' for a silver 2011 Dodge Avenger possibly connected to the robbery a short time after the incident, but Peracchi would not confirm the details as the case remains under investigation.
Police said no weapon was shown during the theft and no one was injured.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 0
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- They’ve come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424