Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Gunman robbed Manchester hotel
The clerk told police a masked man walked into the hotel at 55 John Devine Drive about 3 a.m., brandished a silver handgun, and demanded money.
The gunman walked behind the desk, grabbed the cash out of the register and then fled.
He is described as a 5-foot-8-inch, thin white man in his 20s wearing a navy blue hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans and brown work boots. He had a blue bandanna over his face.
Anyone with information on this incident is encouraged to contact police at 668-8711. Anonymous tip for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 2
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424