Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Gunman robbed Manchester hotel
The clerk told police a masked man walked into the hotel at 55 John Devine Drive about 3 a.m., brandished a silver handgun, and demanded money.
The gunman walked behind the desk, grabbed the cash out of the register and then fled.
He is described as a 5-foot-8-inch, thin white man in his 20s wearing a navy blue hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans and brown work boots. He had a blue bandanna over his face.
Anyone with information on this incident is encouraged to contact police at 668-8711. Anonymous tip for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hooksett man convicted in fatal boating accident - 3
- Man awarded $250K in sexual assault at medical center - 2
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 1
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 1
- Vandal caught on video slashing holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 4
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- 35 years for Grantham man who killed wife over her affair with former student - 2
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 7
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man charged with driving 115 mph on I-93 - 0
- Charges upgraded against man who killed 2 in I-89 crash - 1
- Tilton police search for store robber - 0
- Busy Executive Council confirms judges, PUC commissioner, approves renewable energy grants - 1
- State declares "Air Quality Action Day" in Monadnock region - 0
- Hannaford opening in vacant Stop & Shop building in Exeter - 0
- Charlestown family hospitalized after fire - 0
- Police identify victim of fatal Milford crash as Merrimack man - 0
- Celtics trade rumors grow quiet - 0
Busy Executive Council confirms judges, PUC commissioner, approves renewable energy grants
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Money raised for dog hit by snow plow
Dunbarton nixes man's poultry plan
Drug addicts driving spike in robberies
Popular West High School official moved
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424