NH ski areas upgrade while the sun shines
But no matter what the improvements, snow is the ultimate king — whether made by machine or by Mother Nature.
Loon spokesman Greg Kwasnik said the resort is making $1.3 million in improvements this year, including new snow-making equipment that saves both time and energy.
He said the state’s larger ski areas look to open before the Thanksgiving holiday while “the rest of our smaller ski areas shoot for December.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rail rehab proposed for 42 miles of track - 0
- Stork Project labor of love for Hollis woman - 0
- More flights at Manchester airport - 0
- Platinum Selling Rockers TRAPT Set To Release 'The Acoustic Collection' Sept. 23rd - 0
- Eight environments to explore this Fall by foot - 0
- Friends of Stark Park in Manchester honored for preservation work - 0
- Londonderry police and firefighters rise to fundraising challenge - 0
- ‘When to call 911,’ a topic of Nashua Seniors Count workshop - 0
- Bedford scientist a laser pioneer - 0
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Rail rehab proposed for 42 miles of track
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
Riding the indoor surfing wave
More flights at Manchester airport
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Win tickets to see Kenny Wayne Shepherd
Free state garden: Weeding is always good
Judge slams spice search
Market Basket: On the brink again
NH's immigrants: Welcome the ones from Mass.
Whole Foods poised to open in Nashua
Pope’s call-out Where’s the Muslim outrage?