NH ski areas upgrade while the sun shines
But no matter what the improvements, snow is the ultimate king — whether made by machine or by Mother Nature.
Loon spokesman Greg Kwasnik said the resort is making $1.3 million in improvements this year, including new snow-making equipment that saves both time and energy.
He said the state’s larger ski areas look to open before the Thanksgiving holiday while “the rest of our smaller ski areas shoot for December.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Peterborough group shares the basics of hearth cookery - 0
- Speedway looks to attract more fans as NASCAR stars return to NH - 0
- Next to the fun park, a new seafood spot - 0
- A story to bring beer lovers pleasant dreams - 0
- Salem senior housing ordinance change proposed - 0
- New Boston students could be given option to attend Goffstown middle school - 0
- New Album 'WORLD ON FIRE' Released Today And Streaming On USA Today, appearances to follow - 0
- Whitefield artist's beadwork is a tribute to her Native American ancestry - 0
- Alice Cooper 'Raise The Dead – Live From Wacken' DVD out October 21 in North America via UDR Music - 0
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Enter to win tickets to see the Dirty Heads
Win tickets to see the John Butler Trio
NH couple hit slot for $2.4m in Las Vegas
A story to bring beer lovers pleasant dreams
Next to the fun park, a new seafood spot
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof