Veterans with disabilities enjoy NH weekend bass fishing tournament
Nearly 100 volunteers assisted throughout the weekend. The facility was provided free of charge by camp owner Nat Greenburg. The accommodations and activities are provided to participants free of charge.
The nonprofit organization seeks to advocate for paralyzed veterans and individuals with disabilities and has more than 1,000 members, according to its website.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nominations open for Salem Children's Champion Award - 0
- Cornucopia Project continues free film series - 0
- NH's 4,000-footers pose no challenge for Dusty - 0
- Londonderry Travel Plaza is open for business - 0
- Amherst race to honor fallen athlete - 0
- Just under 100 participate in Kiwanis ice fishing derby - 0
- Snow sculpting attracts competitors to Jackson - 0
- Snowmobilers strut their sleds at Trail Breaker event - 0
- Alzheimer’s cafes offered at several NH spots - 0
Harrigan closes up camp
Amherst race to honor fallen athlete
Donna Powers: NH needs casinos
Jonah Goldberg: Is liberalism exhausted?
Anthem breach will haunt NH 'forever'
Reading lessons from the Supreme Court