Veterans with disabilities enjoy NH weekend bass fishing tournament
Nearly 100 volunteers assisted throughout the weekend. The facility was provided free of charge by camp owner Nat Greenburg. The accommodations and activities are provided to participants free of charge.
The nonprofit organization seeks to advocate for paralyzed veterans and individuals with disabilities and has more than 1,000 members, according to its website.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford Bison NH baseball 38+ champs for 2014 - 0
- NH Audubon's Rare Bird Alert for Aug. 26 - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Orioles, catbirds, robins line up for grape jelly - 0
- Bedford man accused of sexually assaulting 2 children - 0
- Londonderry firefighters on mission to make sure children won’t be cold - 0
- Salem considers legal action over damaged school gym floor at Lancaster Elementary - 0
- Great NH Restaurants to expand its charitable efforts with FEEDNH.org - 0
- Win tickets to see Steven Wright - 0
- Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
NH Audubon's Rare Bird Alert for Aug. 26