Veterans with disabilities enjoy NH weekend bass fishing tournament
Nearly 100 volunteers assisted throughout the weekend. The facility was provided free of charge by camp owner Nat Greenburg. The accommodations and activities are provided to participants free of charge.
The nonprofit organization seeks to advocate for paralyzed veterans and individuals with disabilities and has more than 1,000 members, according to its website.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Take a stroll through centuries of Seacoast history this weekend - 0
- Pemigewasset Choral Society plans Gilford, Franklin, Plymouth shows - 0
- Project Shakespeare presents 'Christmas Carol' adaptation - 0
- Symphony NH chorus, orchestra in Nashua - 0
- Merrimack chorus, concert band present annual holiday showcase Saturday - 0
- Holiday tale of Christmas magic melds love, enchantment.... - 0
- North country inns baking up sweet treat - 0
- Wind ensemble show scheduled - 0
- First Yule Light Up the Night race Sunday - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Peterborough seniors know they have friends
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Win tickets to see Disney on Ice!
Loeb School offers free Winter Classes
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false