Veterans with disabilities enjoy NH weekend bass fishing tournament
Nearly 100 volunteers assisted throughout the weekend. The facility was provided free of charge by camp owner Nat Greenburg. The accommodations and activities are provided to participants free of charge.
The nonprofit organization seeks to advocate for paralyzed veterans and individuals with disabilities and has more than 1,000 members, according to its website.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ballet superstar Misty Copeland joins local dancers in Nutcracker - 0
- AC/DC Tribute Band to rock Rochester Opera House - 0
- Memorial recalls church fire, while calling to mind those lost to AIDS - 0
- Reunion of sisters mirrors impact of WWII - 0
- Grammy-winning conductor at helm of 'Nutcracker' orchestra - 0
- Strawbery Banke glides into the season on Seacoast - 0
- UNH ensembles to perform in Dec. 2 show - 0
- Nashua strolls into winter Saturday - 0
- It's musical war when the Dueling Pianos come to Concord - 0
Reunion of sisters mirrors impact of WWII
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection