Veterans with disabilities enjoy NH weekend bass fishing tournament
Nearly 100 volunteers assisted throughout the weekend. The facility was provided free of charge by camp owner Nat Greenburg. The accommodations and activities are provided to participants free of charge.
The nonprofit organization seeks to advocate for paralyzed veterans and individuals with disabilities and has more than 1,000 members, according to its website.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- FEEDNH supports local nonprofits - 0
- Preservation of 400 acres of land in Alexandria announced - 0
- Cher cancels rest of tour, including Manchester date - 0
- Thanksgiving travel to hit highest level since ‘07 - 0
- Trio of actresses take on comic tale of getting even - 0
- Roots-rock jam band hits the road to showcase tunes off its latest disc - 0
- Holiday Arts Show to showcase fifteen Seacoast artists - 0
- Livingston Taylor brings sunny outlook to NH with 'Blue Sky' - 0
- 'Experience' tribute to Hendrix by fellow ax master Jon Butcher - 0
FEEDNH supports local nonprofits
Obama to illegals: Come out of shadows
King Obama: Creating a constitutional crisis
Offend someone? To jail with you!
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Plaistow town planner arrested