Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: Editions get redo, Loeb school biggie nears
The Nackey Loeb School reminds people of this regularly. The school offers free courses in news writing, information gathering and the First Amendment. Its main fundraiser is its First Amendment honors event, which this year is a lunch in Manchester on Tuesday, Nov. 12.
Wanting to stay overnight at the grandparents, he offered this plan to his mother.
Sounded a lot like, "Here's your hat, what's your hurry?" to me.
After a summer of sorting out printing and distribution issues with our new printer, we have been in a hurry to revise our daily editions in order to get in more local coverage for more areas.
The trick, as always, will be to include the top news stories in all three editions. Please give us a few weeks and then let us know how we are doing.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Natural gas bills almost double - 5
- Fuller Oil customers frustrated once more - 13
- Support for solar project in Monadnock Region sought - 0
- Iberdrola must file new application for Wild Meadows project - 1
- Heating pellets prove to be in short supply in NH - 13
- Wind farm firm puts application on hold to address safety issues at Groton site - 5
- Groton resident settles with wind farm company - 0
- Advertising campaign pushes for underground Northern Pass - 1
- Report: Gas pipeline not enough to avert New England energy crisis - 23
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial heroic in NHIAA Div. I basketball semifinal defeat - 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 1
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal