Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: Editions get redo, Loeb school biggie nears
The Nackey Loeb School reminds people of this regularly. The school offers free courses in news writing, information gathering and the First Amendment. Its main fundraiser is its First Amendment honors event, which this year is a lunch in Manchester on Tuesday, Nov. 12.
Wanting to stay overnight at the grandparents, he offered this plan to his mother.
Sounded a lot like, "Here's your hat, what's your hurry?" to me.
After a summer of sorting out printing and distribution issues with our new printer, we have been in a hurry to revise our daily editions in order to get in more local coverage for more areas.
The trick, as always, will be to include the top news stories in all three editions. Please give us a few weeks and then let us know how we are doing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Marco Rubio: Brown will stop the Obama agenda, put us on a better course - 3
- Another View - Sean O'Kane: Jeanne Shaheen is a friend of NH's tourism industry - 4
- Charles Arlinghaus: How the cult of celebrity destroys our political culture - 1
- Pat Buchanan: How do terror networks win their Western recruits? - 0
- Another View -- Marilinda Garcia: Rep. Ann Kuster has not been a help to NH senior citizens - 8
- Jonah Goldberg: Why narratives are more powerful than ideas - 0
- Pat Buchanan: People sense the country is falling apart - 2
- Celeste Clark : I saw Keene State College and the police try to prevent a riot - 2
- Deroy Murdock: Colorado shows the perils of mailing-in the election - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 0
- Brown, Shaheen run hardest where support is deepest - 0
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 0
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- Report: Cubs will hire Joe Maddon as manager - 0
- Pastoral Counseling Services honors Good Samaritans - 0
- Peterborough church plan advances after land buy - 0
- Stocks down a little after Fed move - 0
- Portsmouth retailer sells goods from across U.S. in a small 'pop-up shop' - 0
The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw