Home » News » Public Safety
Maine man in critical condition after Friday night crash in Farmington
McNeil said Roux and his passenger escaped injuries.
"Everything is under investigation at this point," McNeil said, adding road conditions were normal, but investigators have not ruled out whether speed, alcohol or mechanical issues were involved.
McNeil said Roux agreed to have his blood tested and investigators are checking to see whether the motorcycle's lights were working.
Route 11 was closed for several hours as firefighters, police and members of Strafford County Technical Accident Reconstruction team worked at the scene.
McNeil said police from Middleton, Milton and New Durham responded to help local officers.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton student taken to hospital after being hit by car - 0
- Heroin overdoses claim two in Laconia - 0
- Concrete chunk falls onto sidewalk from Elm Street building in Manchester - 0
- Traffic, parking complaints related to Hollis farm stand - 0
- Crews still working on replacing poles after accident - 0
- Woman, 56, struck by car in Laconia accident - 0
- Manchester police investigate two crashes involving two cruisers - 3
- Boy on scooter hits moving vehicle, taken to hospital - 0
- State police: Vermont man drove 111 mph on I-89 - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 0
- Brown, Shaheen run hardest where support is deepest - 0
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 0
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- Report: Cubs will hire Joe Maddon as manager - 0
- Pastoral Counseling Services honors Good Samaritans - 0
- Peterborough church plan advances after land buy - 0
- Stocks down a little after Fed move - 0
- Portsmouth retailer sells goods from across U.S. in a small 'pop-up shop' - 0
The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw